Monday, October 29, 2012

Sora Bulloch and Sora Hall at Sapte Scari

This was suppose to be a pic of a mouse under their kitchen lol

District picture
So this week was transfers!  Not my most favorite transfers just because so many people I love left, however it is a chance for new beginnings and new learning experiences.  I loved being able to spend my P-day in Bucuresti with the leaving missionaries.  It was so much fun to be able to say good bye in person.  It was probably one of my favorite pdays :)  Other than that transfers went well.  It was really hard to leave my little one, but I know she will have a ton of fun up in Chisinau.  So now I am back in Ploiesti with my new companion Sora Schuld.  It will be very different from last transfer, but that just means there will be more surprises and fun times.  We are going to work hard and really have fun this transfer. 

I can't believe that I only have 3 more transfers after this one.  Time has gone by so fast and I have learned so much (a lot of times through the hard way).  I can't wait to see what will happen next and what God has in store for me.  I feel like I never could have prepared for anything like this.  I just needed to experience it.  I still have those moments where I  wonder why I had to come, but then I think of all of the amazing people I have met and the things I have learned that would have taken me years to learn.  I am so grateful for that.  Even on the hardest days I know I am getting stronger (hmm that reminds me of a song ha).  But life is good.  I am moving forward and working hard.  I feel like I just need to be patient with myself and not expect immediate changes overnight.  That is the hardest part ha. 

Thank you so much for all of your love and support, oh and thank you to Elder Bruner/Richard (Dick) for the email ha.  I really dont think I would be able to do this without the love and support of everyone.  Take care.

Love
Sora Krissy Hall

PS- it is so cold today.  so the winter clothes are coming back out sadly.  I feel like there wasn't really even a fall, but oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment