Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween in Ploiesti

 
 



So this is probably going to be short.  Not much happened this week because we either got bunged (canceled on) or I was sleeping getting over whatever I have.  So yeah.  But we were able to help volunteer at the Primary Halloween party and I got some cute pictures of the kids.  So that was a lot of fun.  Other than that I am a little stressed.  But things will be getting better this week and I can't wait.  I hope that all is going well with everyone at home and thank you to Dick, Taylor Haycock (and yes I do know all the people you asked about ha) and especially to Rach for the emails, as well as to the rest of my family.  I am glad aunt Debi and Uncle Larry are OK in New York where they are serving their mission.  I love you all so much.  Sorry again that this is so short, but hopefully the pics will make up for it. 

Love you all

Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment