Monday, November 12, 2012

Branch Farewell party for Elder and Sister Marcovs-some of the Relief Society in the Branch.

Poor Dead Fremont

Elder and Sora Marcov's in traditional Romanian clothing
There is so much to write this week!  I don't know if I will be able to have time to write it all, but here we go.  Thank you to all who emailed me, my amazing family and the amazing Richard Bruner ha.  I really appreciate the support.  Also thank you Sue for the package, I have received it ha.  So thank you it is great to eat real chocolate chip cookies ha. 

So this week.  On Monday we had a crazy incident where the Elders came and walked us to the church from Centru.  Thank you Elder Rodenberg and Barclay.  Then we found out we would be moving/ changing apartments with the District Leader (Elder Melville and Preece) so we will be more in Centru.  That will be happening this Thurs :P We also went on exchanges to Brasov where I just fell in love with that city.  The trees were beautiful and changing and the missionary work is exploding.  I was with the lovely Sora Lund and we had a blast talking about Sora Savage (her cousin), Elder Bruner, Dr. Who and Joseph and the Amazing technicolor dream coat (or really listening to the sound track ha).  It was a blast and the work was so much fun.  She is an amazing missionary.  We got home and oh I forgot to mention that before we left for Brasov we found a mouse in our apartment (possibly the same as the one Sora Stark and Sora Hickman saw over this last year).  I tried to catch it, however it squeaked and I kind of jumped back and it ran in its hole.  It was a hit or miss situation and I hit it but then missed it ha.  Anyways, when we got back from Brasov it was dead in our kitchen.  Poor Fremont.  So I put it in a bag and brought it with me to English to scare the Elders.  It was quite enjoyable.  They didn't really know what to do with it ha.  English went well since we switched to the advanced class.  On Saturday we had a surprise party for the Marcov's since they will be heading home in a couple of days.  Our job as missionaries was to get them there.  The branch planned the rest.  Then I translated for Sora Marcov.  It was so sweet to see how much the branch just loved them.  I really don't want to leave them.  But I know I will have to someday.  They are just so loving.  Anyways, so that went well.  It was a crazy week, but I had a lot of fun.  Hopefully this week will be a little less crazy and a little more filled with lessons.  But I want you all to know that I love you all.

Have a great week.

Love,
Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment