Monday, November 19, 2012


first load moving, essentials- xmas tree, shoes and laundry
What a week!  I can't believe that I got everything done that needed to get done.  First off, I was sick, got better, then got sick again.  But what can you do.  So I am trying to get as much sleep as I can while still getting all the work done that I need to.  Also, thanks for the emails this week, esp, Rach and Richard.  I really appreciate them. 

So this week we moved apartments (we are now closer to Centru, which means we are closer to the church which is awesome!), we got 6 new investigators, got creeped on a bit, I ate brain and just had a lovely time.  So we are now teaching a ton of people which is so cool.  We have 2 families and some young adults.  I feel so blessed.  I can't wait to see where this goes.  I love teaching.  Then when we went over to Tania's (one of my fav people here) she fed me pig brain.  It tasted like eggs, but still kind of make my stomach hate me later ha.  Oh so cool story about the creepers ha.  So we were on the bus heading out to Bereasca and there were a few guys that were just being. . .well guys ha.  Then this one guy told them not to mess with us.  Apparently he had met with missionaries 10 years ago and had a really good opinion of us.  He made the guys promise they wouldn't touch us or bother us.  It was such a blessing and just helped me realize that sometimes things we do now will have an influence or effect on people a lot later.  I couldn't be more grateful for those missionaries and they probably have no idea what impact they had.  It was great.  I am definitely a lot more attentive about how I am coming off to others. 

So this week was awesome!  We are so blessed.  We had some harder times, but the good definitely out weighed the bad.  I feel so blessed to be here and I am so excited to be heading to Buc this week for Zone Conference.  It will be a lot of fun.  I can't wait to see Sora Stark and the other missionaries I love there.

Anyways, I don't know what else to say.  Oh, I guess I can say Happy Thanksgiving!!  I hope everyone has so much fun with their loved ones this year.  Take care and know that I love you and miss you all.  Also- Thanksgiving marks my 1 year in the country mark!  Super excited about that one.  Remember to look for the blessings in your life this week (and always ha). 

Love you all,

Sora Krissy Hall

PS- Congrats to Amaris on her mission call!  That is so exciting!  You will have so much fun and learn so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment