Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Krissy!
 
This week I am one year older.  I'm not sure about being wiser ha, but that's ok.  This week was a tough week.  We didn't have a lot of success despite our many calls and contacts, but this week looks a lot better.  We have a lot of things set up and a lot of things we can do.  So that is awesome.  I feel like the trial I have been facing this transfer has been how to deal with failure.  It is kind of rough to deal with, but if I have to learn about it I would rather learn it now than later.  I feel like when we fail we are even more grateful for the small little blessings in our lives.  I have a list in the front of my planner that has things that make me happy here.  I add to it every transfer (I have had it for about 2 or 3 now).  It also has a great quote from President Uchtdorf about not giving up when you feel overwhelmed.  When I feel discouraged I look at that.  It gives me the strength to get through the next little bit of the day and also helps me see the blessings around me, whether it is a kitten that I get to hold or just something simple like Paprika flavored Lays ha.  They are blessings in my life.  Of course my family and friends are the biggest blessings in my life and I am grateful everyday for their love and support.  So this week, if you want to celebrate my birthday with me write down the things that you are grateful for and send them to me.  Ha.  I would be happy with just a simple email.  I love you all!  Pictures to come next week!

Love
Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment