Monday, October 22, 2012

SORRY NO PICTURES WITH THIS WEEKS LETTER....AGAIN...  :(

I am so stinking sad this week!  Most of my favorite missionaries are leaving (ie Elder Bruner, Miner, Tefft, etc).  But it is OK, because we will be able to party when I see them again ha.  Other than that, I would like to announce that Ploiesti is now my longest area!  I will be serving here for another transfer and I will be with the lovely Sora Schuld.  She was also from my MTC group, which means I will have served with everyone for some period of time in the mission field from my MTC group..  Kind of weird, but cool at the same time.  I love the members here.  They are so much fun and always help us to have some great stories.  I can't believe I am already going into my 9th transfer and that I will be hitting my year in the country soon.  It is crazy how time flies.  I feel like I just got into the country and yet so much has happened.  I miss so many of the people that are home (or will miss the people that will be going home this week ha), but I know I will be joining them soon.  It is super crazy.  Yes, I am using the word "crazy" a lot today. ha ha!  I feel so blessed to be here and to have the little blessings in my life.  I have also learned so much about myself and habits I have that I never even realized.  I got a letter from Elder Hoffman recently and he said that a mission is like a mirror.  I totally agree.  It helps you see yourself in a totally different way.  I love it.  I am not dreading going home, but the longer I am out here the more I realize how amazing this experience is and how I prefer some things about this life more so than real life.  I feel like that is how most people are.  But no matter when it ends, I am grateful for the time I have had and will have.  The Lord really knew this is what I needed to do.  I am grateful I listened.  Well I need to go.  But I love you all and I especially want to thank the Elders that are going home for all they have done for me.  I wouldn't be where I am now without them and their example.
Love you all,
Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment