Saturday, May 5, 2012

April 23, 2012



This week has been crazy!  We have had lessons all day long all week.  It is great, just exhausting.  I didn't think I could get any more exhausted, but apparently I can ha.  We have a few more investigators this week but mostly it has been first lessons.  I don't really remember a ton of what happened this week haha.  But I know that I am happy and that I wouldn't change a thing right now.  I am not really looking forward to transfers just because of how happy I am.  But I know that Lord knows where I will need to go next so I can learn and grow.  So life is good.  Plus it is warming up which I love.  I just love walking everywhere because it is so beautiful . 

Thank you so much for all your love and support.  I really appreciate it.  I would not be out here still without the love and support of those that I love.  You are all really a blessing to me.  Keep up the great work and know that I love you all!

Love
Sora Krissy Hall

PS- so we went to the place where Moldova was dedicated yesterday which is where the pictures are from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment