Saturday, May 5, 2012

April 30, 2012





Hey everyone!  This week has been crazy.  But first I want to start off with a random question that I would love someone to answer for me.  Can bees sting spiders, or do spiders eat bees.  If anyone has this answer I would love to hear it.  I was just thinking this week and I thought you all would be the people to ask.  So next thing.  Sam Bergin I met your sister.  She is cool, just thought you would like to know that haha.  OK so onto the events of the week.  So We had another crazy week but on Wednesday we had exchanges to I went to Iasi (in Romania) and served with Sora Bennett.  It was a good learning experience but I love Chisinau.  Also there were some issues at the border so we couldn't end exchanges until Sunday.  It was a little stressful especially since that double the length of the exchange, but I learned more and got some cool pictures.  I am very happy to be back in Moldova though.  That actually took up my week.  But it was cool and a good experience.  Transfers are next week which I am really bummed about (because I love it here) but I know I will go where the Lord wants me to go.  It was kind of nice to be able to understand church again ha.  Life is good and I am happy.  You cant really beat that. 

I love you all and I hope you are all doing well.  Take care and be safe.  Also thanks for any updates on things going on or people.  I really appreciate it. 

Love,

Sora Krissy Hall

PS- so the pictures are of Iasi and how there are so many churches there.  There is also a gypsy cart and the beautiful tulips that are all in bloom at the parks.  Iasi really is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment