Monday, May 7, 2012

So I will be traveling to the beautiful beach city of Constanta where I will be serving for the next six weeks with Sora Cottam.  It will be a great city to serve in.  It is just sad to leave Chisinau.  I feel really blessed to have served here.  I have met some amazing people that I love so much.  I will miss them, but now is a time to change and to learn more.  My travel plans will be posted below kind of funny ha. 

Your twelve weeks in Moldova are drawing swiftly to a close.  The sinister Moldovan immigration agents are closing in. As you throw your belongings into your trunk your eyes dart around the room looking for anything you may have forgotten, you notice your sonic screwdriver.  You snatch it up and rush out the door, knowing that there’s no turning back now.  Time is running out, get to your TARDIS before it’s too late (you know when that is), make sure not to forget your companion.  And for goodness sake, make sure not to leave the brakes on.  You should materialize in Bucuresti on Wednesday morning, which means you’re safe... for now.  You’ll have to bid farewell to your current companion and find a new one....  May I suggest Sora Cottam?  She’ll want to take the first maxi-taxi heading to Constanta.  But you should probably just take the TARDIS again, it’ll be quicker that way.

Other than that this week has been good.  We worked hard and it went by really fast.  But life is good and you just got to keep on moving.  I love you all and I hope that all is well.  Thank you for the emails and for all your love and support. 

Love

Sora Krissy Hall

No pictures this week so go back and see last weeks again..

No comments:

Post a Comment