Monday, May 21, 2012

Puppies. bugs and Black Sea





Thank you Alicia and John for writing me!  I loved hearing from both of you.  Glad to hear things are going so well, and Alicia thank you so much for the pics.  You are beautiful.  So today is my 8th month mark!  I cant believe I have been out that long.  I almost half way through it all.  Time just seems to fly by.  I love it though.  There are definitely things that I am looking forward to about being home.  But I know I still have more to learn and I cant wait to experience more. 

This week we had a crazy rain storm that was like a monsoon.  It was so much fun to be out in.  But naturally we were soaked by the time we got to the church haha.  so we turned the heat up and tried to dry off as much as possible.  Fun times.  Also it is baby season.  Which means that there are puppies, kittens and little chicks all over the place!!  I love it.  it makes me so happy.  they are all so cute. 

As far as the work.  It is going.  A little slow right now.  But we are making calls and trying to set up lessons and get new investigators.  Hopefully things will pick up soon.  But I know the Lord will bless us.  We are kind of counting on that haha.  So we are working hard and trying to all be can to receive the blessings we can.  Well I need to go.  But I love you all!  Have a great week!

Love,

Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment