Wednesday, May 16, 2012




So I am in Constanta now!  The Black Sea is absolutely beautiful and the members here are super sweet.  It was really hard to leave Chisinau, especially the Russian Elders that have been so supportive, but I am supposed to be here.  By the way before I forget- Happy Birthday Alicia Draper!!!  I believe your birthday was yesterday.  One year older and wiser now :)

Anyways, so I got pictures of me, now that I got the pictures from some of the other missionaries.  Anyways, so life is good.  I have one of me in front of the Black Sea, but I am going to get another one because I don't like it haha.  Anyways, so those are coming.  But life is good here.  Sora Cottam is a hard worker, but neither of us know the language super well, so have to have people explain A LOT.  But it is a great learning experience.  We will definitely be relying on the Lord this transfer.  That is good.  But Constanta shows a lot of promise, we just need to follow the spirit. 

Yeah, so that is my life.  I miss Chisinau like crazy, but Constanta is beautiful and I feel blessed to be able to serve here.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day.  It was so much fun to call home!  Also, Good luck to Matt and Andrew Woodruff who leave this week for their missions!  I am so excited for them.  Work hard and the time flies. 

Anyways, I love you all!

Sora Krissy Hall

1 comment:

  1. thoughts from Krissy's mom about the second picture with her and a bat in her hand. Very funny! For those who know Krissy can see the humor in this picture.

    ReplyDelete