Monday, April 16, 2012




Happy Easter everyone!! If you didn't know, here we celebrated Easter yesterday, instead of last week. One of the amazing things that we were able to do was go to the Orthodox midnight mass and light candles with other members of the community. It was beautiful!! The church was so ornate and the ceremony was amazing. I am so grateful that I was able to have that experience and be a part of that cultural event. We were even on national TV which was cool haha. This last week has been wonderful. I love my companion and we work together so well. We have a few new investigators and we have been able to see some amazing changes in less actives. I feel really blessed. I also got a wonderful package this week because President Hill came up for interviews. Inside was CDs, Musli and Dr. Pepper! I loved it. We have been listening to our new CDs pretty much constantly. It has been great. Interviews went well and no worries, I'm not going home haha.

We also had district conference this weekend where our area seventy came and spoke. The topic of almost all the talks was less active work which was cool. We also got some amazing news for the members here in Moldova. Balti which is up north is now a branch and Chisinau is going to be getting an actual building. We are in a villa type thing now, so they are looking for the land that we can build a stake center type building on. I am so excited for everyone here! So we have more goals and good incentive to keep working hard and building and strengthening the church here. It will be worth it, it always is.

Well thank you so much for the lovely letters this week from Jen, Opie, Dana Kendall, John Woodruff, and Aunt Debi. They brought me so much joy! I love you all and | really appreciate hearing from all of you!

Love,

Sora Krissy Hall

PS- pictures are of the Easter celebration, my package ;) and our Pday scavenger hunt. Sora Bedebone and I with a scary looking Easter Bunny. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment