Monday, April 9, 2012










Tatiana!!! Thank you so much for your letter. I have found what may be a vampire I am just working on trying to get a picture of him. haha Also thanks for the updates I love it!! Okay so this week has been great. We became more united as a district and even went bowling last pday. It was a lot of fun. We are working hard with less actives right now and getting ready for English to start up again. It feels so rewarding to meet up with less actives and to try to learn more about these people and help remind them why they joined the church. The weather has been beautiful up until yesterday when a crazy wind and rain storm came in. But it still smells nice and things are going green! It is the first time I have seen green things since I got into the mission field! So basically life is good. I love my companion, Sora Bedebone. We work really well together and it has been a wonderful transfer so far. I feel really blessed right now. I hope that everyone is doing well and had a great Easter. We didn't celebrate it here because it isn't until next week here. So that will be a lot of fun! Take care and know that I love you.

Sora Krissy Hall

PS- So I don't know if I mentioned before but I finished Jesus the Christ and I would just like to suggest it to everyone. I have such a better understanding of Jesus Christ and who he was and is. It has been such a blessing. So read it. haha.

Pictures: A couple of my favorite missionaries here. Elder Tefft (who dyed his hair red while trying to get it to its natural color after bleaching it haha) and the lovely Sora Stark (my dream companion hah) and of course me! Pictures taken in Bucharest the end of March 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment