Monday, January 28, 2013

I am still sick, but today I am feeling a bit better.  We have been so blessed this week by getting two new investigators and one more potential (that should become an investigator this week).  Plus English is starting back up and we are moving forward.  The snow has finally decided to come, which means a little more work for us, or at least a change in our approaches.  We are taking this as a push to get even more lessons and to get things established and set up so that we can use our time most effectively.  We will see how it works.  Things are really going great and I am so happy to be here. 

Anyways, I am hoping that all is going well at home.  I know this is short, but hopefully next week I will have some better stories to tell.  Just remember that if you do the right thing, for the right reason, now, God provides for the rest.  I love you all

Love
Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment