Monday, February 4, 2013

So this week we were able to get out and do work.  WooHoo!  It was so much fun to just get out!  We had more lessons and such cool experiences like going to a Ion Caragiale play with our investigator.  It was so much fun.  I love the people here.  I love our investigators and all the people we get to meet everyday.  We just got passed a family from the Zone Leaders.  It consists of a mom, dad, and two 8 year old boys (twins but not identical).  They are wonderful.  The mom (Luiza) and son (Dori) were able to make it to church on Sunday!  It was so cool.  Roxana also made it to church and bore her first testimony saying she was so thankful to how nice everyone has been to her and helped her and that she believes the church is true!  It was so awesome. 

I love that I have been able to be here for so long and that I have been able to see so many of these wonderful people here grow in the gospel.  What a blessing it has been.  I know I never would have learned this if I hadn't stayed in Ploiesti for so long.  I really hope that I dont leave, since it is still a possibility with transfers coming up in a couple of weeks.  I really would love to just give my whole heart to these people before I leave and I am trying now.  But the longer I am here, the more I love them. 

Marinica, son of Ramona and Doru Tudorache was able to get his first surgery this week on his leg.  He has some paralyzation in his leg and now he has possibility to walk normally, instead of on his toes like he does now.  I am just so amazed at how the branch here just comes together to help one another through any trial that comes about.  This little boy now has a chance to live a more normal life because of the love of the members.  What an amazing thing to see.  This is what the church members should be doing everywhere.  I have seen many places that just dont get that yet.  But this branch is so united, it is just inspiring.  I love it. 

What else, other than the fact that I just love Sora Komar and that we are having so much fun together.  I just love all that is going on.  I am still feeling a bit under the weather, but we are pushing forward and loving life.  We are teaching and loving the people here. 

I have been having lots of moments where I just realize how amazing and simple the gospel really is.  It is so cool.  It really has the answers to everything.  Any problem we have or any trial we come across can always be endured and we can be strengthened as we go back to the basics.  That is, strengthen our faith in Jesus Christ and use the Enabling power of the Atonement, repent and CHANGE if we have done something wrong, go to church and renew the covenants we have made at baptism and always remain worthy of the Holy Ghost.  If we do this, we Endure to the End.  It is that simple.  Yes, at times life is hard and throws us curve balls, but Christ is always there with us through it all.  How awesome is that!

OK, well that is enough of my ranting for now.  I love you all.  Take care and know you are always in my thoughts and prayers. 

Love,
Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment