Tuesday, February 26, 2013

From February 18, 2013


Happy Valentines Day to everyone!  I love you all and I can't believe it has been another Valentines day ha.  This week had its ups and downs.  We have a couple awesome days where we were able to follow the promptings of the spirit and be guided to people to serve.  That was amazing.  We definitely felt like instruments in God's hands.  Also, we had a lesson with Flori (Sanda's daughter) and she told us she prayed and opened the scriptures to Doctrine and Covenants 20 which is the organization of the church and the baptismal ordinance on April 6th.  She took that as her answer that she needed to be baptized on that day.  She we are now teaching her the lessons (that was her first lesson as our actual investigator).  It has been such a blessing to the gospel touch this family.  They are so faithful and humble and open to the promptings of the spirit. 

I am so sad that I wont be here to see the joy and elation she will have when she is baptized but I am so happy for her.  There is just so much joy that comes from seeing how the gospel changes lives and makes people so happy.  I feel so blessed to have known these people and to still have some time with them.  Gosh I just love them all so much. 

Well the sad news this week is that Sora Komar is leaving and I will be getting a new companion, Sora Macdonald.  That should be good, I just know much about her yet.  But we will have a few weeks to unload about 9 months worth of information on her before I leave ha.  So that will be interesting.  I am excited to be able to work hard and move forward up until the end. 

This has truly been the most amazing experience of my life.  I wouldn't trade this for anything.  I am so happy that I still have time left to truly just love it all. 

I love you all, and I hope you all have a great week.  Take care. 

Love,
Sora Krissy Hall

PS- Alicia Draper- you should email me and tell my your plans for summer and stuff :)  Richard- I am so happy you finally got some letters ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment