Monday, January 14, 2013

I don't have much time this week.  But Sanda got confirmed on Sunday by Fratele Chirila.  It was amazing.  She is just so excited and so happy.  We are still working with Iulia and were able to meet with her on Saturday.  I did a lot of the teaching (Sora Jones helped with keeping the kids under control ha) and just felt like I wasn't connecting with her very well.  I feel like after a while I stopped teaching and Spirit started.  It ended a lot better than it started which I was grateful for.  Other than that things are going well.  I will probably be finishing out my mission here in Ploiesti because next transfer I will be here with Sora Komar.  Then I only have 3 weeks after that.  I am nervous and dont really want to leave.  But I know that all will go well I just need to keep focused now on what is most important.  Everything else will just fall into place :)  I love the people here and I couldn't think of a better place to end my full time missionary experience.  I have been so blessed by being here and I cant wait to see what this transfer brings. 

Love you all!

Sora Krissy Hall

PS- Thanks to Alicia for her lovely letter, girl your letters always make my day and just give me hope :)  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment