Monday, January 21, 2013

So not much happened this week.  I went down to Bucharest on Monday with Sora Jones.  Then we were at the office on Tuesday where I just did random odd jobs to help for transfers.  Then we went to meet her family and the new missionaries at the airport, which was a lot of fun.  The new missionaries seem awesome even if they were really jet lagged ha.  After that we went to President's house and at a wonderful meal.  Sora Lund and Savage showed up so we took the 3 new sisters and headed back to their apartment.  On Wed. I was with Sora Bulloch and we were just in love as usual.  I said some goodbyes and then headed off to Ploiesti with Sora Komar.  She woke up sick the next day, so we have basically spent the rest of the week in the apartment.  We have had a great time to get to know each other.  I am so excited to be able to serve with her and to work hard for the next 9 weeks.  Life is going great and I just love it in Ploiesti.  I feel like they are my family.  We got people asking us to come over this week, which was a huge blessing.  Everything just works out when we do our best and put the rest in God's hands.  Anyways, sorry this is short, I love you all.  Have a great week! 

Love,

Sora Krissy Hall

PS- Ashley Page, thanks for the Christmas card, it made my day!  It was so cute and you are just beautiful as always!  Also, thanks for the owl hat from Matt and the Han Solo ice tray from Jen, as well as all the other treats and gifts from Mom and Dad.  I love you all!

An old church in Strjnic, Romania and ME!

Elder Knapp and myself

Sora Bulloch and Sora Hall
Note from Krissy's mom...yes it is true she just got her Christmas package that was mailed the beginning of December.  She only gets her mail every six weeks. grrrrrr 

No comments:

Post a Comment