Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Predescu Family and Sanda
Sora Jones, Sanda, little Predescu & Sora Hall

Sora Hall and Sora Jones
La Multi Ani again!  I can't believe that it is a new year.  We have had a really exciting week.  Sanda got baptized and was just glowing on Sunday as she made that covenant with God.  It was so awesome to see.  It was by far the best experience to see since I have been out.  What a blessing to be a part of, even if it was just a small part.  She has been baptized not because of us, but because the members did their job and the Predescu's invited her to church and did their part. The other branch members have just welcomed her with open arms.  I love the people here.  They are amazing.  That was most definitely the highlight of the week.  We had other lessons and English which was great as well.  It was awesome.  We got more bungs (cancellations) than in any other week this transfer, but nothing could get us down.  We were so excited for Sanda that it just lifted our spirits. 

In other news, I found out I will now be coming home on the 20th of March due to changes in the time missionaries are in the MTC (Going from 9 weeks to 6 weeks).  So I will be home a bit earlier.  I am nervous, but I just want to push it out until the end.  I love it here and it is sad that my time is being cut short, but I know it was inspired to do this.  So I am trusting in that.  God knows better than I do. 

Well, I love you all

Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment