Monday, July 16, 2012

Wow, I feel like all my friends from freshman year at BYU are getting home from their missions.  That is so awesome.  It is weird to think that life moves on when I am here but it makes sense.  Hope all of you are doing well and having fun moving on to the next stages of life.  I also heard that Alisse Frandsen is putting her mission papers in!  That is so exciting.  I cant wait to hear where you go. 

This week has been a rough one.  Not a ton of success as far as lessons go.  However, we did think of some new contacting ideas that really help us to get people to stop and talk to us.  We write survey questions on a big white board and then ask people passing by.  They are things like "do you believe in life after death" or "do you think we have a purpose in this life."  I had a lot of great conversations with people about religion and about how they can know the answer to these things.  It is awesome.  We got a few numbers from it which was great plus we got to work on our Romanian. 


We did get to ride on a Double Decker bus this week and that was lots of fun.

I know that even though things are a little bit tough right now they will get better.  They always do.  This is just a time where we are being stretched and pulled out of our comfort zones so that we can grow even more.  I am so much stronger for going through the things that I have since I have been on the mission as well as in my life.  They were hard and sometimes seemed unbearable at the time, but now I am so grateful for those experiences for shaping me into the person I am today.  What a blessing it is to know this. 

I love you all

Sora Krissy Hall

Note from Krissy's mom and dad---
We notified the mission president of our summer address and he sent back this letter about Krissy.  Of course we already knew this about her but it is nice to know that they in Romania know it.


Dear Brother and Sister Hall,
Me on top of a Double Decker bus in Constanta.
You have a wonderful daughter.  She is such a conscientious missionary and she works so hard.  She is in a challenging city right now: Constanta.  But she's doing well with Sora Savage.  We love and appreciate Sora Hall so much.  She's bright, devoted, kind, obedient, diligent and friendly--all the qualities we want in a great missionary.  She is loved by all of us in the mission.  Thanks so much for sending her to us.
 
With great appreciation,
 
President Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment