Monday, July 9, 2012

July 2, 2012
So we had a little switch up in companions this week.  I am now serving with Sora Savage who was in Galati and Sora Watt is serving with Sora Stark in Galati.  It hasn't been a super productive week because of all of the craziness.  But that just means that the next week will be better.  I am kind of exhausted, but I am amazed that I always have the energy to get the things done that i need to.  I want to give a shout out to Stephani who was such a huge help to me the last couple of days.  I wish her luck with moving back to the US and I really do owe her a lot.  She is amazing. 

I will be honest I don't really know what else to write.  I feel like everything is jumbled in my head.  But I do hope everyone has a wonderful independence day and I kind of think its weird that it is already July ha.  But have fun.  I love you all. 

love
Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment