Monday, July 9, 2012

Sorry to those who are following Krissy's Blog. I am behind but I hope to catch up tonight.
this post is from June 25, 2012 ---Krissy's mom

June 25, 2012
Sora Leanna Bedebone!!!  You are home and I hope that you read this haha.  I love you like crazy, thank you so much for letting me hang out with you the last day in the country.  You are amazing and I hope you have a great trip in New Zealand. Also, keep me updated on everything k. 

This week has been crazy.  We met with a ton of people, went down to Bucharest and I got to take Sora Bedebone to the airport at 5:30 in the morning :).  Then we had transfers and now is the adjusting process which is also crazy ha.  But Sora Watt is awesome and we are going to learn a lot from each other.  I feel like missionary work got a lot harder this week ha.  I'm not totally sure why, but it feels that way.  But I know the Lord hears my prayers and He will help me through it all.  Our district this transfer is awesome.  The Elders are so supportive and always willing to help with everything.  That is great. 

The weather here is crazy hot and humid.  But we get by.  It does make me very thankful that I will be here for only one summer though.  Oh that reminds me, so for our baby day Sora Watt and I (we were in the MTC together) went to Pizza Hut.  It was great.  I cant believe that it is on the downward slope.  It is crazy and I still feel like I have 18 months haha.  I guess that is a good way to think about it.  I have been blessed so much from being here.  I feel like I am the same person but my perspective on life has completely changed.  There is balance where there wasn't before.  I couldn't be more grateful for that.  I am going to continue to grow and change which is amazing.  My vision of what a mission is has completely changed as well and I definitely know what people mean when they say it is the hardest and best thing they have ever done.  I already feel that way.  I feel like it is preparing me for the rest of my life so that I can be the best student, future wife and mother, coworker, etc that I can be.  I know that this is all because of the help from God. 

So life is crazy, but I love it.  I love learning and growing.  That is what this is 24/7.  What an amazing experience!

I love and miss you all.  Keep me updated on your lives!

Love,
Sora Krissy Hall
Sora Bedebone at airport going back to the states


sunflower field

My Baby Day aka half way day celebrated at Pizza Hut

These are the kitties I played with a month ago and their mommy. They are getting soo big!

No comments:

Post a Comment