Monday, February 6, 2012





So exchanges were this week! It was so much fun. But first shout outs: John- thanks for updating me on your life. I wrote you a letter, so with how slow mail is here, you should probably get it in March haha. Other shout out- I need Jessica Willnauer's mailing address. So if someone could send that my way I would love you forever!

Okay back to exchanges. So I went with Sora Hosking (serving in Mihai Bravu) and we went on a train that looked just like the ones in Harry Potter. It was so much fun, plus I wrote a ton of letters so now I am all caught up. We got there and I was paired with Sora Henricksen and Sora Hosking went with Sora Bennet. Their apartment there is super big and beautiful. They are right on the Danube river so it was gorgeous. Anyways, it was a super cool experience and I learned a lot. It really energized me and was just what I needed after a long transfer. Plus Sora Henricksen is awesome! We had a lot of fun together. We headed back to Buc earlier (same day earlier time) because of a bad storm that was coming in. It took about an hour and a half longer to get back to Buc than it did to get there because of it. Kind of crazy, but overall the storm hasn't been that bad. The rest of this week has been exhausting but I still feel super pumped.

Walking to church yesterday was a lot of fun. We left early to meet up with some investigators. Everything iced over during the night and we were sliding everywhere. It was a lot of fun, but also extremely tiring. But we got to church and then it started to snow. It has been going between snow and rain for the entire weekend. That basically just makes a 6in level of ice on everything, which is kind of fun I guess. It looks really beautiful though. I am super happy to be here, even if it feels like Dementors are sucking my soul as we walk around (only sometimes haha). I love meeting new people and trying new things. I feel really blessed to be here. I am a little nervous about transfers (which I will find out about on Friday), but I know that I will go where the Lord wants me to go.

Pictures are from top to bottom: 1) Courtyard in Galati, Romania 2) Pretty building Galati, Romania 3) Danube River in Galati, Romania 4) Oldest church in Galati, Romania

I love you all!

Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment