Monday, January 30, 2012




So remember how Jen went to Florida, Matt went to Canada, but had a car. Yeah that was cool. Remember how I am in Russia. . . I mean Romania and how it snowed like 2 feet and everything iced over. Also how I walk everywhere. Yeah, how did that happen? So it was really cold. But that's okay. Winter here is nothing like Provo, just in case you are wondering. It is interesting.

Shout Out: Ashley Page I love you! Your letter made my day :) Thank you so much! I miss you and hope school is going great.
Tatiana: Love you. Thanks for the email! I really appreciate it.

I don't have much time, but this week was cold but it went well. Thank you for all your love and support. Keep up the great work. Just take life one day at a time and enjoy the ride.

Love,
Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment