Monday, January 16, 2012

This week we are exhausted. We have been running all over the city to advertise for English classes and to meet with people. We have been bunged a lot but that is okay. We always find other useful things to do. First off Shout Outs: Thank you to John once again your emails make me smile every week. Next Alicia Draper!!! You are married! Thanks for you pictures. You look so grown up and beautiful. I wish I could have been there but I did like scream when I saw the pictures. The other missionaries gave me funny looks haha. I love you and I am so happy for you. I believe I sent the letter to your new house/apartment.

Next, so there are riots here because the president was caught doing some stuff. We are safe but still really excited that we get to be here when history happens.

Since I am like out of time I will sum up with missionary stuff. We have done a lot of contacting this week. We are also working with a family here that is great. A lot of them are searching for answers which is really cool. I feel really blessed to meet them and to be learning from them. The grandma is hilarious and says we should get married and have babies (well kind of). But I love them. They are hard working and we are working to get them to church.

Okay love you all.

Keep being awesome!

Love
Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment