Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This week went crazy fast.  We just got back from Bucharest and the Christmas Zone Conference.  It was so much fun and I got some pretty scarves :)  We also got to see the slideshow of all of the pictures that missionaries sent in from the past year.  It made me miss a lot of the people that have already gone home.  But it was good.  Got to talk to a lot of people and meet some new people.  It was a lot of fun, but I am exhausted from it ha. 
As far as our investigators.  Iulia is doing amazing!  We started reading with her from the Book of Mormon (from the beginning) and she is getting it!  She is feeling the joy from the gospel and knowing that what she is doing is right.  We are still working on smoking but, it is going great.  She is amazing!  We also played with her kids as they taught us some Romanian kid games and we taught them ring around the rosie.  It was so much fun.  Sanda is just amazing as well.  She is so prepared and just wants to be baptized.  It is hard because we have to say no because she needs to stop smoking first.  But she is getting there.  At this point her baptism will be the week after Christmas.  She just loves the church and the members are doing a great job at making her feel included.  She even has a part in the Christmas program on Saturday.  It is wonderful!
I feel like I am so blessed to be here right now!  I am finally able to see how the gospel really changes people and the way they carry themselves.  I can see how much happier both Sanda and Iulia are as we teach them more about Jesus Christ.  It is beautiful.  It just makes me more grateful that I am able to help in some way.  I know that I am supposed to be here right now, with Sora Jones and teaching these people.  They are wonderful people.  Sora Jones and I are loving working together as we try to keep each other strong until the end.  Time is ticking and we want to give it our best.  We just love it!
Well, I love you all!  I hope you all have a great week.  Merry Christmas next week and remember why we have this time to celebrate. 
Love,
Sora Hall
PS- Thank you so much to the Downey 1st Ward Relief Society for their Christmas package!  I really appreciated it.  I love you all and miss you all.  See you all soon :)
 Also, Congratulations to David Woodruff on your marriage.  I am so excited for you!
Christmas lights in Ploiesti, Romania

Dog with a chicken's foot in it's mouth... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment