Monday, December 24, 2012

Craciun Fericit!!  Merry Christmas!
 I hope that you all are able to be with people you love as you remember the birth of our Savior.  I just love that I have the opportunity to be here in Romania for a 2nd Christmas.  The branch here is so loving and have been fighting to have us come over so they can feed us ha.  It is so sweet.  The holiday here is much more centered on the children and doing things for them.  It is so sweet.  I love Romania!  I am so excited to call tomorrow and see how the family is doing.  I can't believe this is my last call home.  Time flies so fast and I just love how much I have learned over the last year or so.  For Christmas this year we have been told we can watch two films (and just to explain how awesome our mission is, The Hobbit [Hobbitul] has been approved).  We are all so excited and just love all those that are so supportive to us.  Oh we also have a new senior couple, the Cooks.  They are awesome and I am so excited to have them here.  Well I have to write some others.  But know that I love you all and my thoughts and prayers are with all those I love this holiday season (in Romania and in the rest of the world).  Christ lives and loves us all so much.  Remember that as you enjoy this time with you loved ones :)

Love
Sora Krissy Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment