Monday, December 19, 2011





First I want to give some shout outs:

John Woodruff!! I can't believe you are home already. That is so crazy to me. Thank you so much for your email this week. I can get emails from others, just can't respond back. Bah it seems so weird that it has already been two years. Also tell your brothers that I am so excited for them to get their mission calls. I don't know which missions just that they are in Brazil so let me know! I can't wait.

Alicia Lewis: In the event that you will be crazy busy next week, I want you to know that I will have a party (like a mini one, probably during a meal or something) on the 27th to celebrate your wedding. I am so extremely excited for you and I want you to know that I love you. If there was any way I could share that experience with you I would. I got your letter last week so it takes about 2-3 weeks to get letters here. Thank you so much for you love and letters. They make me so happy. I also want to see pictures! It will drive me nuts haha. But whenever you have time I would love to see some. You are amazing and you will be absolutely stunning next week.

Tatiana: Girl I love you! I am writing you a letter today so just know that.

Next: Some of you may know that my grandpa passed away this week. I want everyone to know that I am doing fine. I have a tone of work here and I am keeping super busy. I feel very at peace with everything which is probably a first when compared to all the other people I have known that have died. I am grateful to have had him as a grandfather and even though he wasn't perfect I learned a lot from him, more so than any other grandparent. I am sad that I won't be at the funeral but my love and prayers go out to my family and loved ones that will be there. I hope that you can feel that peace that I feel.

Other than that, this week has gone very well. The Lord has blessed me with strength and love all week. We have been out working very hard and serving a lot of people. This last Sunday was also the first Sunday I didn't get a headache in church because of all the Romanian haha. So we are making ground. I am also understanding more and slowly developing my language. It is great.

This week we are sharing messages with members in order to strengthen our relationships with them. We have the zone conference/party on Friday and then Sunday we get to Skype home (yep that's right I get to see my family haha) and then we are going to an orphanage to do service. I can't wait. This is going to be an amazing week.

I am exhausted and yet I can't wait to do more. What a weird feeling. They Lord definitely watches out for us and knows all of our problems and concerns. Everyday I recognize why I have been called to Romanian and why I am here in Bucharest. It was definitely divinely inspired.

I hope you all have a great week and a very Merry Christmas (Craciun Fericit).

La Multi Ani!!

Love Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment