Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This week went pretty well. I am still working hard on the language and praying everyday that something sticks haha. The weather is getting a little colder but the beautiful trees make it worth it. Things are going pretty well with our investigators and we are trying to rely more on the Spirit than any scripts or things written out. We continue to push forward. I have realized that there have been many people that have given up everything (lives, families, money, etc) to go on a mission. It is definitely a blessing to be here. I am trying to get more in tune with the Spirit and do what it tells me the first time. It is not an easy thing, especially when speaking in another language. Each day I try harder. I want to be someone that can be an instrument in the Lord's hands that he can direct so I can best serve my fellow man. I want to be someone he can trust. I am grateful that I have this experience to learn and grow. I have some pictures that I will send home and will hopefully get up on here. We have a lot of fun on Sundays :) The temple walks are the best. Well there isn't too much more to say. Life is just pretty great here, but I still can't wait to get out to the field. Next week we get new Romanian Missionaries which is awesome. Now our secret language will be slightly less secret haha. I do want to say that I am excited that Elder Nate Munk has made it to a year this week. I also want to wish Brittany Keele a fast recovery. She is in my prayers. I love you all. Take care and know how much I appreciate all your love and support.

Te iubim!!!

Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment