Thursday, October 6, 2011

First of all I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and things they sent me, especially family, Tatiana, Alicia, Jocelyn, Landen and Shelly. I really appreciate it. It made it really special. This last week was a little rocky because I got sick. I actually slept in during Sun morning conference because I felt so gross. But I caught up on the talks and I am now feeling so much better! The language is coming along slowly and it gets frustrating at times. I feel very blessed to be here though. My favorite talk from conference had to be Uchtdorf's Forget-me-not talk. I realize that was from Relief Society but I watched it Sat. It was so uplifting! Well once again I don't have too much time left, but thank you to everyone for your support and love.

Sora Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment