Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to my brother, cousin, uncle and the many other October birthdays this month. I love you all. This week was great. I am grasping the language a little better every day. Last night Richard G. Scott came and talked to us. He basically said that we are preparing now for the rest of our lives and that we need to make sure that we are open to the promptings of the spirit. It was amazing. We then had a distict meeting with our corresponding elder district (going to the Houston Texas mission) and it was great. They are some of the most amazing elders I have ever met. They even come in and sing with us in Romanian. It is great to see elders taking the mission this seriously and constantly serving. Our investigators are starting to more of what we ask which is always great. So overall life is great. I do have to say that today I am a little sore. Yesterday I played four square and made some pretty epic dives for the ball. But it paid off. I was in there longer that any of the girls and longer than the majority of guys :D Well I don't have too much time left. But I want you all to know that I love you and I am so grateful for you support. So thank you. I know that what I am doing is right and that is affirmed ever minute I am here. I am so happy and I know that the happiness will only grow as I am out here and once I get to Romania. I am so excited for it all.

I love you all,

Sora Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment