Friday, March 30, 2012






What a crazy week! We finally had some beautiful sun which was much needed. We also met a nice fish named Steve, whom I kissed for some hazel nut Snickers. It was very much worth it. We had a lot of great lessons and prepared for S. Hickman's departure. Plus we found out who my new companion will be! Her name is Sora Bedebone and I can't wait to serve with her. She has 2 transfers left and is really experienced which is great. That also means that on Wed I will be able to see my family away from family and go down to Buc! I am so excited. I can't wait. But I have to, at least one more day. (we take the sleeper train Tues night and get in Wed morning). So life is good. Other than that life is great.

Oh and I hit my 6 month mark this week! Woot! We celebrated by eating at a Ubekistani restaurant where we got a 3 course meal for about $8 USD. Great deal. Today we went to Orhei Vechi for P-day. It was a lot of fun. The cliff is made out of sandstone that had a ton of fossilized sea shells in it. So I took one haha. We went through some caves that had been carved out a then we went to a monastery on the top of the hill that was beautiful. It was freezing and really windy, but so worth it. We also met a cow we named Norman. He was very nice. So that was my week.

Thanks to John for the email. Good luck this week on your tests and other fun school stuff. Congrats to Aunt Debi and Uncle Larry on their mission call. Super exciting stuff. I love you all and miss you all like crazy!

Love,

Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment