Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thank you to everyone that wrote letters this week. I really needed the love and got it through your letters. I only have a week and a half before I leave to Romania and I couldn't be more excited. I feel so blessed to be here and to have already learned so much. It has definitely been a stressful 9 weeks but it has been worth it. It seems so surreal that I will be leaving but I still can't wait.

The new district of Romanians is learning so fast. They are so sweet and we love being around them. It is cool to be on this side of things and to know more than others for a change haha. But they will catch up very soon.

This week has been stressful, but the Lord has blessed me with lots of patience and love to those around me. We are getting through the lessons with investigators and it is great. We have one baptismal date and will have another before the week is out. It is so cool to see how the Gospel can change lives so drastically and make people so happy.

I am going to make a shout out to Alicia Lewis and just say that she looks absolutely beautiful in her engagement pictures! Thank you so much for sending me an announcement :)

Well there isn't much going on other than that. I love you all. Just think next weeks post will be my last from the states for the next 16 months! How awesome!

Te iubesc!

Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment