Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello to all my loved ones!  This week has been a wonderful week of learning and self discovery.  It is really such a blessing to have a modern prophet today as well as apostles that talk to us today.  I have gained so much strength from reading their words this week.  I am working on being happier no matter what the situation.  This isn't always easy, but with diligent scripture study and reading the words of the prophets I have learned ways in which I can do so.  I focus on the little things, like the beautiful flowers that are all around or the wonderful weather.  Paprika flavored Lays are also on that list.  I have found that if I focus on the things that I am grateful for, it helps me deal with any situation.  Life is hard, I have seen that over and over again since I have been here and even before.  But our perspective really does have a huge influence on how we react and learn from these hard things.  Time moves fast and I don't want to look back on this experience, or on my life and feel like I should have enjoyed it more when I was in the moment.  So I am working on enjoying today.  Finding the beauty that is around me and taking as much of it in as I possibly can.  I encourage you all to do the same.  The Lord loves us and wants us to be happy.  We can find everlasting happiness as we do the little things every day that bring us closer to Him.  I know that this is true. 
 
I love you all and think about all of you often.  I hope all is well.  Know that I love you and more importantly that we have a Father in Heaven that loves each and everyone of us individually.  One of the ways He shows His love is through the small and simple things that make us happy.  So enjoy this free gift to us all. 
 
Romanian "Baba" with Sora Hall's favorite things! She was trying to convert the kitties but their eyes were closed to the truth.
Love,

Old and New in Romania - Hay wagon and McDonalds
Sora Krissy Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment