Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/28/2001

Hey everybody!

I only have about 5 more min to write this so I will be brief. I love it here. It was definitely overwhelming the first few days but after Sunday things got a lot better. My companion is Sora Bulloch and we work so well together. I feel so blessed. We have taught 3 lessons in Romanian already and tonight will be 4. The language is coming along and is kind of difficult but everyday it gets better. I rely a lot on prayer and scripture study. The days are long, about 8 plus hours in the class alone. we don't really even have an hour for meals. But I know this is where I am supposed to be. Thank you so much for those that wrote me letters this week! They really brightened my spirits. Oh, so I found out that I can't email back anyone except immediate family, so use dearelder.com. Its great! I love you all so much and I am so excited to be here doing the work. Love you all!

Sora Hall

PS: For those who don't know Sora is Sister in Romanian

No comments:

Post a Comment